Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $499 (₨33,933) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)