Cost of living in Thanjavur, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01409 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,429 (₨314,416) in Thanjavur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)