Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10700 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $830 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $767 (7,165 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)