Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01643 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,625 (403,207 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (36 minutes ago)