Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03562 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,027 (28,819₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)