Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05372 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $970 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $826 (Mex$ 15,371) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)