Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05267 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $725 (Mex$ 13,763) in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)