Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04935 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $950 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $782 (Mex$ 15,855) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)