Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,250 (CH$1,512,208) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (44 minutes ago)