Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,472 (CH$2,331,601) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)