Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,550 (CH$1,605,447) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)