Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07140 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,540 (R 63,586) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)