Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08040 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,435 (R 17,851) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)