Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05292 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $740 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $665 (Mex$ 12,571) in Tehuacán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)