Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,290 prices entered by 527 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $960 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $842 (﷼ 35,460,580) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)