Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04239 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,418 (L 80,621) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)