Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04160 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,375 (L 33,057) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)