Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04269 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,338 (L 78,187) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)