Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04087 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,461 (L 35,747) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)