Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,792 (NZ$6,577) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (23 minutes ago)