Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00383 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,238 (1,626,915 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)