Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00355 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,099 (309,651 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)