Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,254 (12,363,963 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)