Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $949 (7,643,357 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (39 minutes ago)