Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,520 (11,421,838 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (36 minutes ago)