Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / UZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,368 (10,676,382 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)