Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,299 (12,106,748 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)