Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,628 (€3,401) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)