Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,510 (€3,225) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)