Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,371 (€2,740) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)