Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,142 (€2,766) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)