Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28972 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $923 (3,186 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)