Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24254 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $653 (2,694 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)