Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27150 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $819 (3,018 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)