Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24495 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $524 (2,140 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)