Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01912 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $720 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $599 (Php31,308) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (39 minutes ago)