Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14473 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,106 ($b7,639) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)