Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $559 ($b3,841) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)