Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,609 ($b11,039) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)