Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,266 ($b8,682) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)