Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $885 (292,966 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)