Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,111 (€3,811) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)