Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,376 (€2,037) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)