Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,894 (€2,372) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (20 minutes ago)