Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10599 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,387 (13,081 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (43 minutes ago)