Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10496 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,290 (12,289 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)