Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09921 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,560 (35,883 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)