Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10595 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,294 (12,211 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)