Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,959 (Rp 52,719,617) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)