Cost of living comparison between Tandil, Argentina and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06592 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,543 (ARS $53,748) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)