Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05402 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $619 (Mex$ 11,457) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)