Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22735 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $383 (GH₵1,683) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $380 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)