Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20597 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $320 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $290 (GH₵1,406) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)