Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,309 (€3,068) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)