Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,674 in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)