Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,517 (1,540,123 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)