Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,148 (CH$1,310,987) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)