Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,736 (CH$3,500,138) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)