Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,392 (CH$3,991,753) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 3 hours ago)