Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $703 (元4,823) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)