Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23867 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $830 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $742 (RM3,109) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)