Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24328 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $970 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $768 (RM3,157) in Taiping.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (39 minutes ago)