Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,553 (138,533 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)