Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03324 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,787 (113,937 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)