Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03417 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,994 (58,358 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)