Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14514 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $655 (元4,514) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)