Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01506 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $671 (руб 44,553) in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)