Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30354 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $436 (S/. 1,437) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (27 minutes ago)