Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30642 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $757 (S/. 2,472) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (44 minutes ago)