Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30548 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $870 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $745 (S/. 2,438) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)