Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30758 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $870 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $815 (S/. 2,651) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)