Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26663 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,870 (﷼ 7,012) in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (30 minutes ago)