Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26668 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,157 (﷼ 11,838) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)