Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $780 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $646 (﷼ 27,187,110) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)