Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 USD / TZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,690 (12,992,637 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)