Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26506 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,269 (8,559 zł) in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)