Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27203 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,582 (5,814 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)