Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,677 (€4,438) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)