Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01196 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $760 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $710 (Taka 59,377) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)