Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01184 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $780 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $728 (Taka 61,511) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)