Cost of living comparison between Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03901 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,931 (49,506₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)