Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,553 prices entered by 857 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,640 (AU$10,266) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)