Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14515 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,283 (29,507元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)