Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,510 (元31,114) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (33 minutes ago)