Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14528 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,776 (元25,987) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)