Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,751 (₩5,364,172) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)