Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,645 (₩2,972,269) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)