Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,450 (₩2,770,498) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)