Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,390 (₩2,694,820) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (34 minutes ago)