Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03207 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,455 (76,539 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)