Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02824 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,861 (136,708 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (36 minutes ago)