Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $580 (₨39,509) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)