Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01365 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $590 (₨43,219) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)