Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.598 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,500 (﷼ 577) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)